Any one here have TSN's address

Mark Kulik

Know what -I hate watching curling on tv! -don't like watching golf either-could someone give me the address to TSN so that they can take it off the air? also I don't like Survivor or American idol, man I'm going to wright them too, I'm so bored with my life that I'm sure they will take it off the air because I don't like it, you know I don't like Football either, can't even watch TV on the weekend because of it!so if you have the NFL 's address I will contact them too! Well thats about it, had fun here met some really nice people. but lately not really impressed.

well if you really felt that way why not.....

I believe that fishn canada show at 8 am in the morning ..with kids watching.(most likely without parental supervisioncause it's saturday morning programing, ) .those morons cursing and swearing throwing stuff at a guy Driving the RV doing a smack down on the fish they released...yeah..people should write them and complain.......if they aired it after 9pm and had a warning about the language, I would not be as upset, but when and how they did that show....I will tell anyone who will listen that they stink.....