Hows the fishing on Nosbonsing?

Alumacraft

One of my best friends is close to closing a deal some rental property on Nosbonsing. Niether of us have fished this lake before and don't know what to expect. I was just wondering what the fishing was like on this body of water. I know it used to be known for some big Muskies at one time is this still the case or is it a numbers lake? Also curious about the walleye and bass fishing?Are there both smallies and largies? What is the primary forage fish?What is the lake like shallow or deep? weedy or rocky? Does it have any open water structure (reefs sunken islands) or is it more of a shoreline structure lake? What would the average depth be?What kind of weeds are there (cabbage,milfoil,etc.). My last question would be what is the color of the water clear or tea stained? I know I'm asking alot of questions but I have no knowledge of this lake at all.

Thanks for any info Rob

Edited by Alumacraft

I can only give half an answer as a buddy of mine was over today and told me of a buddy of ours who has a cottage on Nosbonsing.

The report was that the fishing was great. Typical Perch, Pike, Pickerel, bass. Can't say about structure, but I have eaten the Perch (they catch them by the boat load and we have a fish fry at horseshoes once a year) and they are of the highest quality!

Good luck!