Weekend @ Bernies

Bernie

Thanks for the reply's folks.

Cliff, yahoos is about the right way to describe them. Ha ha. But it sure made for some good fun!

Headhunter. You are welcome here anytime.

Spiel, Hopefully next time you are able to come up.

Oldphart, that green goop was FANTASTIC!mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good!

Ben, if all ice fishing weekends were like this past one I could probably get back into it. The weather messed us up pretty bad but it's not always like that. The shack we used was a friend of mines and he was gracious enough to let us use it. I would build one a little larger to make it a bit more comfortable............ It was a little small for us skinny guys. :whistling:

Bernie.... you might have to double your hut plans... the smallest amoungst us was Currie! (I think that is how it is spelt.) Hobbs was a welcome addition to the crew and a fantastic mascot! and Karen... well she is way too nice be to stuck with the likes of you LOL!

seeing as how were kissing butt... lol (joking joking) Corey once again we have had another memorable trip together... Joe.. after all you have helped me with... and after spending time fishing with you I should not have invited you... because there is no question that you belonged there... You were in your element my friend... all I did was provide the transportation. Nothing better then fishing with someone that keeps you in stitches the whole trip!

I had a great weekend spent with great friends, how can a guy go wrong? Bernie, Once again you have have shown us all a great time and shown some patience @ times (ie...playing cards with guys definably over the "LETS GO FOR A DRIVE" limit) LOL

Thanks to you guys for making this trip one to remember! heres to many more.

Cheers,

G.

Great report guys thanks for sharing... Too bad I couldn't make it, maybe next time. While you guys were in that nice cold weather I was nice and warm fishing the flats and the surf with 25-30C nice and warm down there, my necks a little burned but ohh well what can I say. A report is soon to come. Again thanks for taking the time looks like ya had a great time out there with a class act of a guy.

Great report guys thanks for sharing... Too bad I couldn't make it, maybe next time. While you guys were in that nice cold weather I was nice and warm fishing the flats and the surf with 25-30C nice and warm down there, my necks a little burned but ohh well what can I say. A report is soon to come. Again thanks for taking the time looks like ya had a great time out there with a class act of a guy.

Hurry up and send the report Billy common a warm florida bass report :Gonefishing: