Eagle or Humminbird

Bigworm

Hi guys,

Looking to pick up a new fish finder this spring and would like some imput on which unit to buy. Model #'s would be greatly appreciated. Trying to stay under $300. Is GPS worth it? How about colour? Had my eye on the Eagle 320 colour. Anyone have one of these?

Thanks,

Mark

I have the Eagle Fish Mark 320 Portable.. I thinks it's great had for 2 yrs now. I stuck with the Eagle cause before this, I had the Eagle Ultra II Portable and I had that for for 5-6 yrs maybe more and had no problems with it. So when it came time to upgrade..I stuck with Eagle. But My Eagle is a grayscale. Not Color. Although Color does look nicer and the images do stand out beter against a white background.

dsn

I've got the Fish Mark 320 portable as well and am happy with it. You may wish to revisit your budget if you need colour. Colour units in your price range will offer very small screens (3.5"). Check out Radioworld for a wide selection at great prices.)

I will put my recommendation in for Eagle, and if you can afford it get colour. You won't manage it in that price range so add a colour GPS after from Eagle and you wont be disappointed. Also if you make it to the London fishing show talk to Jos at Angling Outfitters he will steer you in the right direction.

Edited by taper