Innisfil Lake Simcoe Today

Clampet

If your out in Innisfill area, stop by the Red Roof Hut, thats mine, you cant miss it. Put her out Today where I was expecting to find 6 in of ice to find 4 in. Was a little concerned, due to the 8" of blocks we had to put under her to stop it from sinking. But if she gets cold tonight, all that water should freez and were looking at least 10 inches. It was a slow morning but got red hot mid afternoon with 2 nice Lakers and 1 lost fish, probably a whitie. Heading out first thing tomorrow, good luck to all heading out.

Well clamp what was the total?

How many do i have to put on the ice?

Tha school of ray starts at 11 am as soon as i get off the ice with my kids hockey team.

Im going old school tommorow, hand carved jigging sticks, and one arm tied behind my back..........lol just kidding on the arm..............lol..............but thees baby kick ass.hmm cant up load

DSCF00251.JPG

Jst got back in from my morning trip, lots of people, but slow fishing. Marked a lot of fish, with only 1 taker at 930am nice little whitie, gonna taste goosd in the pan tonight. Got her one the old school jigging stick and hand bomb technique, its the only way to roll. Any one else who got out there today please post results.