DUI arrest.....entering Canada

bigcreekdad

Let me know when your next sermon is Canuck. I agree with you on your likely poll results, but it does no further good to the lad to call him idiotic and stupid. He would, and is, calling himself the same things. However, it happened, and he has to move on with his life, hopefully with no long term damage. I was looking for some advice on whether there was a waiver of some sort, not a lecture. If you were as close to it as I, you too might move from anger to support.

Hey Big Creek Dad, tell your lad, poop happens, learn from it and Soldier on. As you asked a simple Question, I will now address Canuck Fan, We Hear Ya, Your Right, and now your my HERO

Edited by holdfast

Let me know when your next sermon is Canuck. I agree with you on your likely poll results, but it does no further good to the lad to call him idiotic and stupid. He would, and is, calling himself the same things. However, it happened, and he has to move on with his life, hopefully with no long term damage. I was looking for some advice on whether there was a waiver of some sort, not a lecture. If you were as close to it as I, you too might move from anger to support.

I guess we see things different is all, I didn't think I was giving a sermon at all. I was just stating my opinion. Sorry if that rankles you.

Just a quick note here. A couple of my friends were crossing the border a few years back (one with prior arrests eons before that) and they seized the Chevy Blazer they were in. It wasn't even the "guy with the prior arrests" truck. They have SOOO MUCH POWER at the borders. Never take it lightly. Ninety nine times out of a hundred you might get across, but that one may really suck. P.S. They fought for months, but finally got the truck back.