A couple of thoughts

Hey Guys,

Just had a few things to say, i won't take long lol.....

Last night, as bad as the weather was, i braved the 100km drive to work. It was a long night as we were only answering emergency calls, so all the barking dogs and parking complaints had to wait. Anyway, one thing that happened repeatedly last night was people collapsing while shovelling snow.

Please, if you have a heart condition, or aren't feeling well and get dizzy while your shovelling the white stuff, please stop, don't do it. Give $10 to one of your neighbourhood kids to shovel your snow. We had 3 middle aged men die in snow banks from heart attacks last night and i pray that nothing like that happens to anyone on this board. Be Safe.

Second.....

I normally try to do something good for someone every shift. I believe in Karma and sometimes doing something good for someone else makes a person feel good. Last night, I was able to catch my first drunk driver. Took a while and worked my tail off to find one in the last year. I was proud of myself for making the roads a little safer last night. Although it wasn't much, i did my part.

Please don't drink and drive. If you've only had a few, that's a few too many. There are a lot of people out there who dn't know their limit and don't know when they're not in any shape to drive. So over the coming holiday season, if you're gonna drink, don't drive. Get a cab, walk home or god forbid, give your wife the keys lol.....

Take care, have a safe holiday

Dave