auditor generals report on Fish and Wild Life

aniceguy

Roy

I said it last week in a meeting at Queens park, that sadly a child or children are need to be mauled in order for a positive thing to occur with black bear managment, sadly I think this is one program where practive measures should be done as opposed to reactive

I haven't read it all, but the bit I did does show how bad it is and how bad it's been for MANY years under different governments. Not much praise in how stocking is going/being done or C.O. deployment for the last few decades. Stocking the same lake year after year to stay employed vs seeing if it's actually doing anything to increase/maintain or being detrimental to the resident fish....etc.

A lot of work to be done... but realistically I don't see anything changing. Call me a pesimist.

a lot more attention should be paid to Walleye, afterall it is the provinces number one game fish. As for where it goes, time will tell that.....but your right Wayne lots of years by lots of governements starting with Hampton when he was minister have lead to the fiasco it is in now.

Hopefully this minister understands...on a side note these chat boards are a great sorce for ppl within the ministry as I know that alot sites ( I can t get specific on the ones ) are on OMNR media watch...which pretty much means someone is reading them on a daily basis.

..on a side note these chat boards are a great sorce for ppl within the ministry as I know that alot sites ( I can t get specific on the ones ) are on OMNR media watch...which pretty much means someone is reading them on a daily basis.

That's no revelation, Louis. Most civil servants are on the internet during work hours.