Dickey Lake

bassman

You are right about it having Lake Trout and Bass. That looks like all it has though, as does the other lakes within that chain and most of them in the surrounding area.

Looks like an okay sized lake, it is connected to Lake of Islands and the Dickey Rvr. Not sure, but if you can navigate the Dickey Rvr. into Freen Lake that could be a fun bass lake. (no roads into it)

I can also tell you there is a launch on the north end of Dickey Lk. , not sure if it is public or marine owned.

Hope this helps some!

That's interesting my buddy recently sold a cottage on Dickey lake. Dickey lake road east. We caught a ton of bass. Never really focused much on lake trout. At the south west end of the lake the river flows out of the lake and in early summer when the water is a bit higher we could get the boat fairly far back in the river. We also did very well for Bass at the north west end of the lake in the weeds. I don't know if its still the same but in that corner we used to catch a lot of tagged bass. The lake has a sort of narrows closer to the north end, and just south of those narrows is supposed to be good for lake trout, but like I said we never really targeted them.