Rough Rider great sports story

holdfast

The Grey Cup Hoopla is crazy here. They say the best Canadian Football fans in Canada. Its even caught up to me after being dormant from football since I was a kid following the Mtl Als with the likes of Sonny Wade, Johnny Rodgers , Peter Dallariva, Terry Evanshan, Junior AHU and so on. Everybody is wearing Green today in Sask to show their faith in the team after 19yrs since they last won the Cup. But there are two stories that have won the hearts of Saskatchewan people everywhere.

A Terminal Brain Cancer Patient by the name of Steve Knox will be going to Toronto to see the Grey Cup. Thanks to the team and people everywhere including Toronto fans he will be taking a special flight with the Premier and his jet to watch his team. The donations were so overwhelming that there was enough money to send 10 more cancer child patients to Toronto to see the Game , go to the hockey hall of fame, and visit the CN Tower. But the Roughrider Story gets even better.

Quarterback Kerry Joseph has been wearing an Orange Armband that says I love Erin since meeting her earlier in the Summer. She was a terminal Cancer Patient that after meeting her touched him that to this day he still wears the armband to give him inspiration. Unfortunately she Passed away before her 20th Birthday and the Quarterback has kept his promise to her that he would lead the team to the Grey Cup.

I wish most athletes would give back to the community as what the community has given them. Here's a couple of links with a better version of the stories. I thought these stories might be worth mentioning

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/footba...907&k=88365

http://www.canada.com/topics/sports/story....cc-d13ffd0502d3

The game is getting closer and like I say I may be a converted fan of the CFL. At least for tommorrow. Yea I jumped on the Bandwagon. I need a bit of excitement as my Habs Beens still think they play for Team Europe.

Anyways. Football Question. Can some body without being to technical give me some Idea abot penalties. IE. They decline. Thanks I have some Idea but its just Guestimigation. Oops Spelling error