Long Time No See

Hey All,

Wow...it's been a long time since i've been on here... lol

With the new job and my new daughter i've been too busy to do anything let alone fish. Been out once this year and that was the weekend after opening day lol....

Anyway, i'm glad to be back and will be hopefully fishing soon now that Izzy's a little older. I'd post pics but I can't figure out how to do it on the new board lol....

Take Care

Dave

formerly known as Kitfisher

Hey Dave, welcome back! I was wondering how you were doing! I don't remember you saying you and the Mrs were expecting, Congrats. Also I'm glad to hear you finished your training, how's the new job? Where abouts are you working? Looking forward to your reports.

Maureen

Yep, the missus was expecting when I left for training. Unfortunately I missed a lot of the important stuff while I was gone. i was there though for the first ultrasound and the birth, but everything else I missed. I do feel guilty about it but there are some sacrifices that we all have to make and fortunately my wife was very understanding lol...

I work out of markham and during my patrols i've found a few nice spots on the Rouge River......haven't fished though lol

Congrats again on the little one. I don't make it out to Markham much these days, but if you see a grey sportage with my name on the plates, say hi :D As for posting pics, it's fairly easy... just look Here it should help you. How's the sports memorabillia sales going?

Maureen