Software Question NF

TJQ

I've got a question... I have a bunch of AVI's - DiVX / Xvid stuff mainly shows I missed. Id like to burn them to dvd so I can bring them to camp. I use nero right now.. is there anything better.. anybody know of anything that works well... also all the underwater videos I capture...

Guest lundboy

Nero works well, just takes some time (Unless you run it on an intel iMAC), then you can encode about 2 hours worth to DVD in 75minutes.

Generally you would have to use multiple tools to accomplish this. One to convert to MPG, another to convert to VOBs and then you still need nero to write the VOBs to a dvd. And then you will have to deal with audio/video sync problems etc.

You are probably best to stick with nero, I've tried a lot of others and most tend to be a big let down.

I've even tried expensive ones like Adobe Premier. It works well, but needs really powerful hardware and is fairly expensive.

Edited by lundboy

TJ,

This ad was just above your post in that Google Box.

http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Converter...CFQOCZAodGCqo8g

I've got AVI video i wanted to convert, tried Nemo(nothing was happening), had an old version of NTI CD/DVD and they wnated $40.00 to upgrade.

I've got a friend in TO who said he'll be able to burn my DVD.

Cheers