port dalhousie report from fri and sat night

tributaryhunter

haven't been on here for awhile, oh well been busy at work, and now i will be posting pictures and reports alot from now until after xmas.

anyways heres the first report from fri nite.

went down about 9pm and arrived at 10pm and stayed till 3am, the water conditions were perfect, the wind was great but no action with the browns on the parking lot side mostly old beat up up salmon, seen lots of browns put on a show but no takers, oh well but nice to see them anyways, and couldn't ask for a better nite with no wind for a change.

sat nite report- went down about 11pm and arrived at 12am, lots of them jumping again and, the wind picked up abit and, not even cold down there which was nice the water conditions where great, so i started firing roe bags and in my third drift, i yelled fish on, my buddy looked at me and said noway, fought it for about 15mins and landed it, and it turned out to be a beautiful 8lb male brown which was nice, about 10mins after that my buddy yells fish on, i said rite on, he fought it for 20min and thought he had a silver coho, and when i netted it, it was a beautiful silver hen brown about 12lbs, he took a picture and put it back, about 5min later i hooked another one, i fought this fish for about a half hour and i thought i had a big laker on how the way it was fighting and i turned out to be a monster beat up ugly chinook, i was quite mad, oh well, and buddy thought it was funny so i told him to shut up and laughed at the same time, i lite a smoke and watched my buddy drift for 20min and, he got nothing so, i fired it back out and a min later i yelled fish on again fought it for 10min and brought it in and it was another nice little male brown, about 20 mins later the wind picked up up over the dam and the fish stopped jumping and hitting so i called it quits and headed home. My buddy has the pics on his cam, i'll get him to email me with the pics and i'll post them for yas to enjoy.

i will be heading down to the grand in my home town for some steelies and wallies in the mourning, i will let you guys and girls know how well do tom nite cheers and good fishing.

Great 2 nights of pier fishing for sure !!!!!! man they are very nice sized browns, :clapping::w00t: they look so good with all their fall spawning colors!!!...and the weather co-operated for you too...sounds like you have a real good spot,thanks for sharing ,i cant wait to see those brown pics....cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: