~~~Took A Beating but still Ticken

oldphart

~~~Sat. the Mighty Kong and I went out to brave the elements, seem like a good idea at the time and seem to start fine, but it was down hill from there. Marked lots of bait, but had problems getting the anchour to hold, and when it did we got hit by the waves and the winds. So with only a few dinks to show and which we released.

We went out farther in behind Gerogina to fine some calmer water, but no bait or Perch to be found, we could see the fleet sitten out in 30ft, and we said lets give it a shot. We marked some bait, but with the wind howling, and the anchour kept slipping. Beaten and our ego's bruised, we headed home, to nap.

~~Well Sunday was almost a complete turn around, GreyBear came and picked me ans Missy up, and we hit Lady Simcoe again, we headed out to find a small fleet off the mouth, so we stopped to give it a shot, marked lots of bait with some phish on the side, but after thr 10th. dink I said lets head out deeper to where the Mighty Kong and I were last week in the storm. Had the spot marked on the GPS, and when we pulled up, started marking phish on the bottom. So we dropped lines and it was almost non stop action, with GreyBear landing some very nice Perch, while I was landing the not as large ones. I did manage to land this widdle beauty

100_0385.jpg

100_0384.jpg

A very fisty Speckle Perch. Wish we had a better pic of it but Grey Bear and cameras well enough said, and I released it being such a very rare catch. Ended the day with 35 keepers to split. Here's a happy phishen nut.

100_0386.jpg

~~~~Big Thank You to both Slug(Mighty Kong) and a very gamey GreyBear, for 2 days of some crazy phishen, thanks buds