Shore Fishing near Hamilton

BrianV

Next weekend, my brother will be coming down, and we were thinking of fishing on Saturday morning. I have a few spots I normally go, but I have been skunked lately at them, and am looking for something new where perhaps my luck may change.

Can anyone recommend some great places for shorefishing within an hour's drive of Hamilton? If anyone has some 'secret spots' they know of, any contents of PMs sent to me are gauranteed confidential :P

Thanks!

Thanks for the PMed information everyone - you guys are great! I now have a great list of places to try out over the next few weeks; my only problem is finding excuses to get in that many fishing trips before it gets too cold!

Thanks for the PMed information everyone - you guys are great! I now have a great list of places to try out over the next few weeks; my only problem is finding excuses to get in that many fishing trips before it gets too cold!

As it gets colder the shore fishing gets better! Your good right up until ice-up.

I am from hamilton too, and i only know shore fishing at pier 4 and the lift bridge (i dont think they are secret spots at all, since i see lots of ppl fish there...)

Can you PM your list to me please? I'd like to try some place new for bass, pike, and even trout if i get lucky.

PS. I dont have a boat...

Thanks a million in advance!

I am from hamilton too, and i only know shore fishing at pier 4 and the lift bridge (i dont think they are secret spots at all, since i see lots of ppl fish there...)

Can you PM your list to me please? I'd like to try some place new for bass, pike, and even trout if i get lucky.

PS. I dont have a boat...

Thanks a million in advance!

try fifty point in the pond for trout

i donno wat u cna catch at the lake

For anyone in the Hamilton/Niagara area there are tons of places.

Drive to Caledonia and start at the dam... walleyes in the summer, rainbows in the fall and coarse fish year round. From there head east on 54 to the bridge in York some bass and panfish. From there keep going down 54 to Cayuga and turn right on 3 and go a half click to the bridge there are bass and panfish, I caught a 13" crappie right under the bridge there. After that, take 3 east again to Dunnville and fish the dam there, walleye and coarse fish again, sometime trout in the fall. After that cruise down to Port Maitland and fish the pier, a variety of fish await you.

cd.