Great deals on walleye baits.

DT10Sam

Hi Everyone,

It is that time of year to get ready for Walleye fishing on the Bay of Quinte area. As a result of our Canadian currency getting stronger we felt that we would pass the savings on to our customers. All of our hard baits Rapala, Bomber, Arbogast, Cotton Cordell, Heddon, Rebel, Storm, Renosky and more have been reduced by a minimum of 10% and others have been reduced up to 30%. These price reductions will be in effect until the end of December and then turn our efforts over to the ice fishing season.

Effective immediately we have the following great prices on the following walleye lures.

All Manns Stretch 20+ baits including Dr. Death and Blueberry Muffin on for 7.49

All Reef Runner lures Ripstick and Deep Divers on for 6.99

Ripstick 700 series and Deep Divers 800 series

Chrome Blue
    Chrome Black
    Green Perch
    Cheap Sunglasses
    Fried Chicken
    Purple Demon
    Eriedescent
    Wonderbread
    Rainbow Trout
    Black Prism
    Blue Tiger
    Firetiger
    Barbie
    Chartreuse Pearl
    Orange Pox
    Emarld Shiner
    Fruit Loops
    Purple Prism
    Metalic Perch
    Mooneye Minnow
    Watermelon
    Perch
    Spotted Frog
    Gold Clown
    Glowby
    Kryptonite
    Rebel Queen
    Silver Bullet
    Pink Lemonade
    Bubble Gum
    Texas Red
    Blueberry Muffin
    Golden Shiner
    Gray Ghost
    Flame

All Yo-Zuri deep diving lures on for 7.99

R539 Deep Divers and R540 Deep Divers

LM Lime Green
    GB Gold Black
    CR Clown
    PC Perch
    CL Chartreuse
    B Blue Silver
    GHBL Purple Black
    GHPR Pearl Red
    GHCS Chartreuse
    HT Hot Tiger
    PK Fluorescent Pink
    PU Purple

We will have our minnows in stock in approximately 2 weeks and our price will be 2.50 a dozen (taxes included) right through to the end of ice fishing season. I will not be putting our boat away until we have ice on the bay this year and I look forward to seeing everyone on the bay and we will be pleased to report on the progress of the fishing on the Bay of Quinte. During the ice fishing season we will be opening our store at 5:30 am for all of the out of town ice fisherman arriving in the area.

When you come into the Bay of Quinte area drop in and visit and we will have the coffee on.

Best regards,

Sam and Laurie

carrasportsbelleville.gif

Edited by DT10Sam

Sam you are a terrible person I have to go to Kingston in the next two weeks and I KNOW I don't need more tackle--okay I will just stop in and LOOK at what you have--wait you can never have enough.I think this means I don't make enough being retired and need a part time job-boat isn't big enough-garage isn't big enough-need more tackle boxes-will need a new truck to tow a bigger boat and all that equipment. :wallbash::wallbash:

vance