Quick Morning report.

wuchikubo

Well, I sneaked out of the house at 4:15 am to head to the Notty. When I got there about 6 am there were 5 other anglers there. No one had fish and I didn't see anyone with any hook ups. I did see a few splashes from the fish.

Put on the lure and started casting. People around me were using roe and spoons, but had no luck.

It didn't take me long to find out that there was a lot of loose weed floating around. Every cast out was 99% chance to hook into weed. Even modifying my lure didn't help. Fished for about an hour and finally had a hit, fought the fish for about 4 minutes and within 10 ft of where I was standing when the hooks pulled out on one of the fishes splashes. From there on, it was just weed on top of weeds.

The water level seemed lower than on Sunday as well as the temperature was warmer.

Fished until 8:15 am before heading back for work. I didn't see anyone else hook up with fish. So overall I went 0 of 1 today. :(

I hope the water temp drops again before my next outing (likely sunday)

Tight lines

Like they say,better to fish then to work,lucky you get to do both in one day.LOL

Need another rain to get the next wave in Stan.

And then there's those lucky enough that do both at the same time. (Something I've always dreamed about as a child but alas it wasn't meant to be.)

I'm not whining, except for the fact I'd like to be fishing more often.