Quinte this weekend.

davew3

Hey folks, the are a bunch of us going to a cottage on Presquile Bay this weekend. From there we are going to trailer the boats around. Friday is a toss up between Trenton or Napanee. Saturday we are planning on Picton to Hay Bay and Sunday will be Wellers Bay. My question though is, for Friday where would you head to, Trenton or Napanee ?

Any replies would be appreciated.

Last two week of fishing was great. head for Picton. work the weed edges. from the water treatment plant to the old truss make sure you bring Rapala hot chum tail dancer. and the Rapala perch tail dancer, size Rapala td09, 3 1/2 long. worked for us. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

sorry will not be back to quinte until November 3. The saying. happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer. is phase that i end with, on all my post. so i might see you guys on the water some day. lol and if you see my Alumacraft navigator sport 175 with a 115 Johnson four stroke with walleyedreamer in red on white with black back ground. on the side of the boat. its me . happy fishing, see you on the water, walleyedreamer.

Picture182.jpg

davew3...hey there Bud....

as a resident of these areas Ive got some pretty uptodate info and of at this current date it is pretty much like the last 3 weeks,,,,,,,,,,,D E A D....

When you come to town....drop by and see Sam at Carra Outdoor Sports..his service/sales/partner and friend..Glenn...is a guide for Quinte waters and will put you on fish for sure...but everything has been slow...slow.

Wellers has been producing a lot of X-large ..LM Bass and now look for the Salmon commimng off the big lake from the West.

Point Anne ,,just west of Belleville has always been a great area for LMBass ...and Gigantic GarPike,( a treat to catch if youve never done so...just make sure your rigged correctly and have the right releasre tools)

Mouth of the Trent in Trenton has LMBass onthe west side and the walleye are moving up river now and this is their point of entry....Launching out of Trenton on thew east shore is FREE..and so is the paRKING.

Start by getting in touch with Glenn at Carra outdoor Sports......he know where the bite is...........bring a pic of yourself with OFC apparell on and the info is free and your pic will be also added to Sams growing selection on his sales wall.

Good luck to you and get in touch with Sam for sure...............bNb

For Musky..........The Moira river is doing real well right now from what Ive heard...just severley low waters as is the rest of the province from what ive read..............enjoy.

Thanks brickNblock. We are heading out tonight. I have spoke with the guys at Sam's and from other posts we will see what happens this weekend. Trenton is our start, who knows, the weather change may turn them on. I will post on return to let people know how it went. And by the way, I hear there are no minnows to be had up there. Bring your own if you are going.

yes sir head to picton area...and run planer boards,or bounce for them,out of napenee,head down long reach near quick-short rd,south of where the power lines are...and troll or drift those couple of shoals...walleye minnows,shad raps,and some leeches for dragging the shoals...trust me you will get fish...good luck, cheers :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: