First Pump Peak

brandon

Got off work early again today and went up on Seymour again....further this time.....furthest I've ever been. I made it to the First Pump Peak which is at 1407m elevation and about an hour and change hike each way.....

039resize.jpg

and that little thing you can see in the distance is the parking lot the hike started from......man im tired lol.....my legs are about to quit and walk off the job

036resize.jpg

but these next 2 pictures make that hike totally worth it.

West facing Second Pump Peak with the Mt. Seymour peak directly behind it

Panorama18resize.jpg

East facing....probably one of my favourite pictures I've ever taken.

Panorama19resizewatermark.jpg

hope you enjoy them and if you want any of the photos in this post or any others ive made for a desktop background just PM me and I can email you the fullsize without the watermark......hope everyone has a safe weekend

Oh man I wish i could fish here. Still waiting for my parents to ship all my gear out west. I'm still living out of a suitcase with everything I brought on the airplane. And my company had some payroll problems and somehow i was skipped last pay period so in the 6 weeks I've been here I've been paid once so I can't even go buy a rod/reel combo and some tackle to wet a line. But I assure you once I get some gear there will be fishing reports.