profishntanglingservices.com

hawkeye

anybody ever use this guy Greg Klatt

PO Box 408, Fenelon Falls, Ontario K0M 1N0

Goes by http://www.profishntanglingservices.com/

Reason I ask is that the better half and I have been married 10 years today (thought it wouldn't last 10 months but........) and she wants to go fishing. Not owning a boat and sick and tired of venturing out on Lake Simcoe in those overpriced rented tin cans that swamp if you look at um crosseyed I wanted to do something that she would enjoy.

Not targeting anything special just catch a few and enjoy a day on the water maybe even a few to take home for a fish fry

advice, comments appreciated

thanks

Bob

Greg is well rated and seems to always produce. I would book with him. He might be busy though.

ps. You.ve been married 10 years and is wanting to fish? If I was her, I'd sue for neglect.

Just search for the guy's name on any fishing discussion board in Ontario and ..... well you will see what I mean.

He is probably one of if not the best guide for your buck you could find in this part of the world. Very knowledgable and his client's always look like they are having the best fishing days of their lives.

I would give anything to spend a day on Simcoe with this guy.... be it on the ice or chasing smallies in the summertime. :clapping:

I've posted a couple items on Greg Klatt's Charter service. Go into my profile and check my previous posts.

I've taken customers out a couple of times now with Greg, and had a great time. Definitely money well spent.

Nice guy, great fisherman, and you will definitely be a better angler after a day with him.

Good luck!

Hi Hawkeye

would recommend Greg's services highly--been on both hardwater and softwater with him a dozen times--good stick--nice guy--nice equipment--you'll learn a lot of cutting edge techniques and most certainly have fish for dinner

ID1