Help With Honey Harbour....

Not sure how far you want to travel but for walleye you would be better heading down around Midland or Penetang Bay or the West side of Beausoliel Island. Not many walleye in around the hub area of Honey Harbour. Kinda depends on the size of boat you are in. It can get rough quickly through the Gap if a storm kicks up.

I'll be up there as well, gotta a job to do on Friday and towing the boat, plan to put in at Victoria Harbour, does anyone know how the public launch is. I know it isn't really a launch but i had no problem a few years back, has the water dropped any more? Anyone suggest a decent launch that doesn't charge $20? Also, if anyone can pm me some areas with depths to find walleyes i might give em a go, dragging grubs more than likley. If not i will be more than happy pounding the buckets in the harbours (vic and honey). Thanks for any info, John.

ps, leaving tonight, can't wait for saturday!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks so much guys. I ahve been very successful fishing for bass but never caught a northern. I have primarly focused on bass so I am sure that is the reason I haven't caught any pike. Are there any suggested techniques or areas of interest you would suggest for pike? Thanks.

If I had only one lure for pike there it's a silver/gold Williams Wabler. We cast 'em and troll 'em in the Servern area and usually enjoy success.

Good luck to ya Grant.

Edited by Mike Pike