Kasshabog lake

mizzmo

i have been to jacks lake a few times and always caught some muskie, walleye and bass. not alot though. should i expect similiar results on Kasshabog? i was also wondering maybe some lure ideas for muskies or bass in this lake? i've rented a cottage here for the first week in sept.. and never been before. i heard it is a very rocky lake.

thanks

Mizzmo

I went to Kashabog back in 2002 and the fishing was great from what i remember we were pulling the walleye out from the dock on a worm and bobber in August we also got bass mostly smallmouth, and rock bass, i also hooked something big but it broke off before we saw what it was. I was there for a week and if i remember correctly the lake wasnt rocky at all we werent in a boat though so maybe in different parts it is. But i do remember going out in a paddle boat with my dad and we went over some rocks and the thing that spins at the bottom (dont remember what its called broke and we got stuck in the middle of the lake for quite some time until the waves took us ashore. We only fished with worms for we werent that into fishing it was just something we tried while we were there and we liked it most of the things to do there i remember i would be swimming and i could see walleye in no more than 4 fow. It may be rocky because it is near stony lake and i was there last year it was pretty rocky but more weeds than rocks that i saw. Good luck.

Bassmaster4