fishin 23rd July

nautifish

Well finally managed to get out for a few hrs yesterday so i thought i would take my sons grlfreind jen out for an hr and get a line wet. She has been nagging me or should i say ASKING :D for quiet some time now. Actually it was nice to spend a little quality time with her as both her and my son have been dateing for some time now and even moved into a house togeather so its looking pretty serious. Which is great :thumbsup_anim: aslong as they don't decide to make me a grandma just yet. :mellow: I caught a few crappie and jen caught herself a couple of little rockbass...Nothing big but ahh well atleast she got a few fish. She is itching to get out on the boat with me so if the weather coporates i said i would try to get her out later in the week.

Then yesterday evening myself and mr sinns decided to head out for an hr . As soon as we got they're mr sinns tossed in his line and got a hit right off the bat and caught a nice bass......Me i caught diddly squat so i ended up playing with a snapper with my hoola popper....lol. :D

crappie.jpg

IMG_4988.jpg

jen1.jpg

jen2.jpg

bass-1.jpg

bass2.jpg

Nauti.