Lovesick Lake

ozaibak1

Hello Im thinking of fishing Lovesick lake instead of Stony this Saturday, I've heard good things about it. I used to fish Stoney a lot more but StoneyLakeResort closed down which was a very good place to rent boats from far above the rest. Any honeyspots, tips, etc? Experience is great to learn from.

watch for rocks, this lake loves to eat propellers

Yep, definitely a "go slow" lake until you figure where it is safe.

The lake has a healthy population of Muskies. Though that was almost 10 yrs. ago when I was there.

If I remember right we also caught a few Largemouth and Smallmouth as well. Never tried for Walleye.

Just curious about your handle Bass Killer. Whats the scoop ??? Hope it's a good thing :rolleyes:

Hookset.

Hey what do you mean by handle? I booked boat rental for Saturday, from what I heard Lovesick has the highest percentage of islands in the kawarthas, thats a key reason i like Stony so much, I hope I made the right decision to try this lake out, I've only hit Stony once so far this year but no other lake Ive been on I like so much... as for goin slow only 8hp on the rental so shouldnt have too much difficulty :) but thx for the tip