Just a friendly lil "hi"

A simple lil Hi to all.......

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer, firing up the grill and all is well....

Had a bit of a scare last week as my mom and sister live in Coffeyville Kansas where they had a horrible flood and bursted open one of the oil refinerys vats...Missed them by 3 blocks....and there side of town is the highest part of town.....They are being well taken care of....

Have been fishing here and there every chance we get, hubby caught a nice 7 lbs bass just before season...

Of course no camera! Sure hated to throw it back!

We are trying to plan a couple of days soon of going out and throw the tent up do a lil fishing and watch the stars....Wanting to find a new spot though, not in a provicial park either....Any Ideas?

Drop a line about your summer adventures.....anxious to hear! :Gonefishing:

Lorissa

A simple lil Hi to all.......

Hope everyone is enjoying the summer, firing up the grill and all is well....

Had a bit of a scare last week as my mom and sister live in Coffeyville Kansas where they had a horrible flood and bursted open one of the oil refinerys vats...Missed them by 3 blocks....and there side of town is the highest part of town.....They are being well taken care of....

Have been fishing here and there every chance we get, hubby caught a nice 7 lbs bass just before season...

Of course no camera! Sure hated to throw it back!

We are trying to plan a couple of days soon of going out and throw the tent up do a lil fishing and watch the stars....Wanting to find a new spot though, not in a provicial park either....Any Ideas?

Drop a line about your summer adventures.....anxious to hear! :Gonefishing:

Lorissa

A hello to you also lorrisa. Yes have been fireing up the grill everyday since march actually. I love to barby.

My mom & dad reside in the UK and they too have had some terrible floods in there erea the worst on record to date but thankfully they are okay as is there home but i do know some people have had a great loss. It has done nothing but rain for the last few weeks in the yorkshire erea of england. Here we are hot & very very dry desperatly needing rain and they are getting to much rain.

Have fun on ur camping trip am hopeing to get away myself next month camping and fishing. July is a crazy busy month here in dover this yr what with canada day last weekend we have pottahawk this weekend and then the real big event friday the 13th here in town next weekend. They are estimateing over a hundred twenty thousand people and over one hundred thousand bikes. Its soppost to be a one day event but because this one is falling in july it will probably start thursday and go right through to sunday if the weather stays beautiful.

I guess that is why I LOVE living on a farm....well a couple of weeks ago 20 bikers went by on our lil farm road...Big event out here! Way to many people for me, maybe you need to get away that weekend!

To bad to hear about the losses, ruins everthing! I think my brother was worried if my mom got flooded, he would have to move my moms cookie jar collection! She has over 150 of them!

As for me I love to barbeque all year long! But nothing like an open fire at a camp....And of course cooking fresh fish on the pit!

Lorissa

I guess that is why I LOVE living on a farm....well a couple of weeks ago 20 bikers went by on our lil farm road...Big event out here! Way to many people for me, maybe you need to get away that weekend!

To bad to hear about the losses, ruins everthing! I think my brother was worried if my mom got flooded, he would have to move my moms cookie jar collection! She has over 150 of them!

As for me I love to barbeque all year long! But nothing like an open fire at a camp....And of course cooking fresh fish on the pit!

Lorissa

think my brother was worried if my mom got flooded, he would have to move my moms cookie jar collection! She has over 150 of them!

lol Lorrisa my mom has over 600 dolls all collectibles. My dad before he retired used to bring her one home every time he came back from a work trip where ever he was in Europe at the time. She has two rooms that are just bursting with dolls every where....lol

As for the bikers there great allways been a fun weekend when the bikers have been in town. I have all my rooms booked got eight in total staying here plus a family camping out back.....lol.....May have a few others yet too......But its going to be a fun weekend i for one am looking forward to it. :thumbsup_anim: