Dock/Pier/Shore Fishing

eugnis

Hey all,

I'm very new to this forum, and fairly new to fishing. Reading through some of the posts I've noticed that a lot of you guys have abundance of knowledge when it comes to fishing spots.

I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to share some locations where I would be able to do some decent fishing without having to rent a boat. I live in Richmond Hill and am willing to travel up to 2 hours in pretty much any direction. The plan is to go up for the long weekend (Canada Day), so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tough question...When I lived in Richmond Hill I did most of my shore fishing at Lakes Simcoe and Couchiching...

The shoreline at downtown Barrie...the fishing pier at the park in downtown Orillia...

and at the mouth of the Trent canal just north of Beaverton...

If you are new, try worms or casting some mepps spinners tipped with a piece of worm...

Edited by Beans

Tough question...When I lived in Richmond Hill I did most of my shore fishing at Lakes Simcoe and Couchiching...

The shoreline at downtown Barrie...the fishing pier at the park in downtown Orillia...

and at the mouth of the Trent canal just north of Beaverton...

If you are new, try worms or casting some mepps spinners tipped with a piece of worm...

Would you be able to give me the directions to the spot where you think I would have the most luck during this weekend. Anyone one of those would be good.

Much appreciated