jimmer

Another interesting musician

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Ready for another adventure

Ok, so the only thing missing is the kitchen sink LOL. My son and I had another wonderful weekend, did some fishing, exploring, and harvested some beaked hazelnuts. My CFMOTO is a year old now and I have to say I am super impressed, some of the trails we explored this weekend were through some pretty rough therein and this thing just eats it up. The power steering sure is a blessing for these old arms! We actually managed to wind our way through some very old logging trails, some place

in General Discussion

• Taking smoke fish over to another country

I was not sure how to title the post,but my question is,is it ok for someone to take smoke fish over to a European country from Canada with them ?  2 day plane travel .My co worker would like for me to smoke some white fish  for the parents to try. Are there any legal things to worry about here ?

in General Discussion

• video:Drunk boater rams another boat on Lake St. Clair

this is nuts and I hope red boat driver gets everything coming to him. and few extra for good measure.   https://www.facebook.com/BadBoatDrivers/videos/boat-assault-on-lake-st-clair/421076815288982/    

in General Discussion

• Interesting Musky opener

We had our annual musky yakfishing event this weekend. 3 of us have been fishing the same few water bodies for opener for 5 or 6 years now. We aren't chasing giants, just want to catch fish, so we fish smaller, unpressured waters. One of our spots is a very small lake fed by a fairly small, but paddleable river. Couldn't find them in the lake. Went up the river and found loads of fish: 12 fish the first trip up, another 6 the next morning. They were in 1-2 FOW, fairly fast flow, ignoring typical

in General Discussion

• HOW ????????? Another personal DARWIN

It,s April once again and it,s time for my plate renewal and is also,  tax time. YEAH Lets talk about the first part of this.  I did not receive my plate renewal form as I do every year through CP. Like everything else with this government, I thought they slipped up. No big deal,I,ll just head down on the weekend and get my sticker. As I already knew, it,s going to be on a Saturday, and there is only one place open and it would be packed. Quick skip to part 2. I decided to do the tax thang

in General Discussion