ketchenany

NF NF NF cleaning out the garage

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• A couple for the smoker,a cleaning of fish and blah blah

It will be back.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    

in General Discussion

• Cork Cleaning

Just wanted to pass on a tip as people may be cleaning up equipment as it gets put away for the hard water season. Mr Clean Magic Erasers work great for cleaning up dirty cork handles without having to resort to sandpaper or other abrasives. I was given an couple older rods for repair/re-wrap and the cork was pretty dirty. A couple minutes with the Magic Eraser and years of sweat, fish slime, and grime are removed without any damage to the cork. Cork still looks rough, but at least it's clean no

in General Discussion

• Wtb - Giant Novelty Rapala for garage

Hey  I am looking for one of those obnoxious stupid large novelty rapalas that used to be popular a few years back.  I would like one for my garage. let me know what you have and price.  I live in Etobicoke , and drive to muskoka on most weekends thank you!

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Sping cleaning - a bit early...:O

View Advert Sping cleaning - a bit early...:O Plano 7771 w/o boxes. Includes spinner bait rack. Good condition and takes 4 standard plano 3700s. - $30 Down East clamp on rod holder and spike rod holder. $20 for the pair. Quicksilver propeller - 14.5 x 19 new in box - $120. #7 slip ring anchor. Complete with chain, SS shackle, and 30 ft of rope. - $25.    

in Fishing Tackle and Equipment

• Cleaning out built in gas tank

Just reading about ethanol and phase separation in boat gas tanks. I’ve had  no problems and want to keep it that way. I’m guessing,  after 11 yrs, that I’ve got some water and gunk in the bottom if my Lund’s tank.  Should I get this checked? How and who would do this? I have a fuel “Reserve” setting that I can use if I run out of gas. It’s just a lower pickup in the gas tank. It’s more likely to pick up crap I’m guessing. Will stay away from using it. What say you Guys about a cleanout?

in General Discussion