Great service and products at Eddy Bauer NF

Shloim

Hi folks, I just had to tell some people about how happy I am with Eddy Bauer. I bought a jacket at the outlet in Buffalo about 10 years ago. So, with it being 10 years old I decided to make it my new work jacket. So' here I am building my smitty sled and I hack off the back of the skis I used with a grinder. Slice the jacket open in the process and there's feathers everywhere. Take it in to the store at Vaughn Mills and they gave me $70 for it, then discounted a new one further so I walked out with a brand new $170 dollar jacket for $14!  Hard to beat that! So they deserved the gratuitous plug from me...

Edited by Shloim

8 minutes ago, Shloim said:

Hi folks, I just had to tell some people about how happy I am with Eddy Bauer. I bought a jacket at the outlet in Buffalo about 10 years ago. So, with it being 10 years old I decided to make it my new work jacket. So' here I am building my smitty sled and I hack off the back of the skis I used with a grinder. Slice the jacket open in the process and there's feathers everywhere. Take it in to the store at Vaughn Mills and they gave me $70 for it, then discounted a new one further so I walked out with a brand new $170 dollar jacket for $14!  Hard to beat that! So they deserved the gratuitous plug from me...

Still can't beat the LL Bean warranty.  If you are ever not satisfied, you return for replacement or refund.  My wife's father had LL Bean hunting boots that were over 20 years old and developed a leak.  Brought them back (they live in N.B.) and walked out with a brand new pair.  

OUR GUARANTEE

We make pieces that last, and if they don’t, we want to know about it. L.L. himself always said that he “didn’t consider a sale complete until goods are worn out and the customer still satisfied.” Our guarantee is a handshake – a promise that we’ll be fair to each other. So if something’s not working or fitting or standing up to its task or lasting as long as you think it should, we’ll take it back.

Our products are guaranteed to give 100% satisfaction in every way. Return anything purchased from us at any time if it proves otherwise. We do not want you to have anything from L.L.Bean that is not completely satisfactory.