curiosity

dgr8t1

Hey there everyone, its been a while since i posted any pics or reports but hope everyone is doing well. I was thinking of heading out to rice lake on saturday for bass opener. Just wondering if anyone knew where i can go rent a boat. thanks ahead and and goodluck to everyone!

Try calling and reserving one - there will be many, many people out on the lake. You don't want to be disappointed in not getting a boat, especially if you are travelling a long way.

Do a search on google - many hits come up.

Golden Beach Resort (Harwood) has them, as does Harrie Boat Works, and there are a few places in Bewdley that rent them as well.

A couple of the campsites along the Otonobee river (by Benson Bridge) do as well.

We went out 2 weeks ago without making a reservation. In Bewdley alone there are 5 places we checked out. You can call, but if you don't you can still easily find a boat. We ended up at a place called "the chip truck" I think. Weird name but 89$ for a full day in a 16' flat bottom with a 15 isnt a bad price. They had a boat for 69 as well I beleive.