I'm coming "home"

grizzlybri

Well for those of you who may not know over the last two years I have not been contributing to the site as much, I still have gotten out for a few fishing trips here and there but nowhere near the volume as I did in summer of 2015 and before. I had been busy with my other passion which is running. Since my last actual fishing trip post. I have ran 3 full marathons which is 42.2 km each and 18 other road races.

However since my last race I decided to finally get back out fishing while I rest up and get ready for the next round. So with that I'm hoping to be more active on the site again and on the waters this year. I just hope I have better luck then how musky opener went where I got skunked. I was so out of practice I couldn't even catch the panfish at shore :rofl2: . I can say one thing about my fishing in the last two years. 1) I can count on one hand how many times I actually got out fishing and 2) I can count on one finger how many fish I've caught in that time :whistling:

With that I'm looking forward to getting back to it and hoping there will be some of the " colorful" stories that I remember having a chuckle over here and there in the past.

Edited by DynamicBear