Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show

gussser

Yup, I go down with my buddy that owns a lodge up in Gracefield. We set up for the 10 days or so, meet up with past and future customers, hit BP, Cabela's nd a few other places. Good time and a nice break from winter.

Yup ... been going to the show for several years now. Actually, I live about 2 hours west of there, in Blair County. I mainly go to cure some cabin fever, check out the Ontario Fishing Lodges, pick up some fishing equipment, look at the boats, etc. Purchased my very first boat there (Tracker) ... from a local Harrisburg area dealership. The owners of the lodge we visit in July, on the Rideau system, help at the Eastern Ontario Tourism booth. So, this gives us a chance to visit and catch up on the news.

Never fished Glendaler or Prince Galitzen. I think my motor is a little too big from what I hear. Yeah, there some great places around, but honestly, I do far more fishing in Ontario that I do here in the states. Just moved to my current town last year and my neighbor, and his buddies, do a lot of fishing. As soon as I get back from Lakair, we're gonna team up and hit some local spots. Raystown Lake is big attraction and a very good striper lake. It seems Raystown is like a zoo on the week-ends, I rarely go over any more. Just gotta force myself to make some time and take advantage of what I have in the area.