Anyone ever seen Muskie Baits like this?

wask

I collect these, don't actually fish with them, but am looking for some beaters to fish with... anyone seen any of these around here? I don't know they would have made it this far north, but I have found on in Canada. They haven't been manufactured for around 25 years though..

246405188.jpg

I collect these, don't actually fish with them, but am looking for some beaters to fish with... anyone seen any of these around here? I don't know they would have made it this far north, but I have found on in Canada. They haven't been manufactured for around 25 years though..

246405188.jpg

They look like Creek Chub jointed Pike/Musky Lures to me. :dunno:

FOTB

:Gonefishing:

Guest lundboy

I've got one just like the top one in blue and silver but it's only about 15 years old.

The top one I think is called a "Jointed Pikie Minnow" which maybe a clone, or it maybe a Heddon Vamp hard to tell. I can't remember the name of the one I have or if it's a clone, it certainly was purchased in the eighties or early nineties.

The bottom one is called a "Jointed Snook Pikie" by Creek Chub (or maybe a clone)

http://www.creekspeak.com/Show%20%27N%20Tell/3400.htm

Edited by lundboy

These are both JC Dicks baits from West Virginia.

The company was eventually bought by crane. The top one is actually a Crane bait under the other company name and the bottom one is an original JC Dicks which is about 30 years old.

They were big time muskie catchers in the Little Kanawha River and Hughes Rivers in and around Parkersburg, WV from what I udnerstand.

Here are some others from the same company...

These have teeth marks in them...

246405247.jpg

The rest are new from factory

246405279.jpg

246405823.jpg