Day four was a bust

misfish

Getting some help from a friend about where I could launch the toon with parking on a lake,I headed there this morning. I always love fishing this section of the lake. Mostly it,s sight fishing,but is hard to do while your sitting at water level. I did get a good view though. I could see most of the areas if there were fish around.

Managed to get my morning glory sunrise. This makes my mornings like I have said over and over. LOL

couchaug11-14001_zps83f36109.jpg

Knowing this was a weekday,but still summer holidays for many,I was very surprised I had a 2km stretch of waters that never seen a boat til 11 AM.

couchaug11-14002_zps285e322c.jpg

couchaug11-14003_zpscbd0fbb6.jpg

I manged my way down ,zigzaging through the area.

I came upon a rock shoal that was holding many many small baby bass. Looking back now,I should of had my pole extention to take a vid It was cool to see.

couchaug11-14006_zps1dee8cc7.jpg

couchaug11-14005_zpsfefb8738.jpg

The fishing was very slow. I,m thinking the full bright moon had something to do with this. It allows the fish to feed at night with a bright moon as it was. Deer hunting with a bright full moon the night before, can have the same effect. They will move and feed during the night.

I did have a nice walleye follow a spinner bait. It swam around for a few seconds. Threw a tube,but it just flashed off. I would say it was 8-10 lbs. Real fat one.

The only one I caught on vid.. This one got off right at the toon. Both trebles got caught on the pontoon. No holes thank goodness. Those covers are pretty tough.

Anyways,that,s my four days of relaxation. Back to work Tuesday,but I cant wait for Saturday to travel to a lake I was thinking about today. When I had the boat,a beaver dam stopped me from getting further up the lake. With the toon,oh ya,I,m getting over it.

Edit to add,,,,,,,,

Bonus

,All that flipping and rowing for 4 days,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Another 4 pounds lost. :Gonefishing::clapping:

Edited by Misfish