LTB and MTB

steel fu

Hi all, I just wanted to pass along some info I found about these sites Lucky Tackle Box and Mystery Tackle Box.

Please note that I have no connection with these sites but just wanted to pass along what I found. It looks to me that for a years subscription the price is ONLY $14 bucks each when it is usually $160+.

I have personally used both of these sites for 1 month ($5 bucks) then canceled my subscription. But I can say that both sites work and are legit. If you are a gear checkout girl like I am, I'm actually licking my chops on this deal. Over a year, you will get well over $14 worth of lures plus the mystery every month of a surprise box of goodies. I know there have been past posts on these sites so I just wanted to pass along the info to any others that may be interested. The only kicker I can see is making sure to cancel your yearly subscription on time so that you do not get dinged by a $165 renewal. I find its a great way to build up my kids tackle boxes plus maybe a surprise or 2 for me also.

SF

Sorry for the earlier post and don't mean to mislead, I just tried to sign up for a year and it's still $165...buggers......I guess it was too good to be true.

HAHA, I was gunna say, if thats true.....ide be signing right back up

Just cancelled my subscription, it was fun while it lasted.....the best of the 5 boxes ive gotten so far have deifntely been the Yozuri and LiveTarget cranks....

If i bass fished more, i wouldnt have cancelled, as they also come with discount codes to order more of the baits you got in the box...15-30% off is pretty nice if you actually used/liked some of the baits you got.