Friend looking for a boat

Dutch

Hello all.

A friend of mine just recently bought a trailer on Rice Lake and is now looking for a boat to do some fishing and take his 2 girls for a ride. Looking for an aluminum or a bow-rider.

He is looking for something wide and stable, probably 14'+, with deep gunnels as his kids are young. No real preference between tiller and console. Needs a motor to match the boat, minimum 9.9 HP, but would prefer higher.

If anyone has any leads on a good quality used boat in the $8K range, please respond or send me a PM. We have been checking out the trader, but it seems like he is always the one to call the day after it has been sold.

Thanks in advance.

I will be putting my Legend V151 Viper up for sale soon, see thread title (Split Hull) it has a crack in the hull that needs welding other than that it is ready to go. With 40hp mercury 4 stroke, bow mount electric, fishfinder, 3 seats, trailer ect. I think i am going to sell it as is and let the buyer do the repair work needed. Boat is a 1998, motor is a 1999 will be looking to get between $5000-$6000.

Team_York__Small_.jpg

boat_1__Small_.jpg

Dutch,

My brother in law is putting his boat in the trader on Thurs,

It is a Lowe with a 25 on the back, included is trailer, trolling motor, fish finder. Just put it in the water and go.

We used it for about 3 months last year Sept - Nov and it ran great, no problems. He is selling it because he just upgraded to a bigger boat.

Not sure what he is asking, I think around $6200.

loweboatpicture.jpg

Send me a PM if you want his number.