Hamilton area electrician? nf

leaf4

Hey just seeing if anyone's an electrician in the area, I want to install a bathroom exhaust fan in my upstairs bathroom and before I go with my preferred placement I want to get the input of whoever is wiring it up for me for location to make their life easier because it's a 1.5 storey house I don't really have attic space other than to the left an right of the upstairs rooms, so if there's anything I don't know or see, someone does lol

I have the fan, wire and have to get a timer switch for it and I probably have the receptacle box somewhere in my basement lol

Thanks for reading let me know what it would be to he the work done!

Depending on your area, you might be required by code to have a switch on the first floor that controls that fan (ventilation). I know my house is wired like that.. Now as far as retrofitting a fan? Who knows, maybe you won't need to go through all of that, lol.

never thought of that, I'll have to check it out, thanks.

the previous owner here was a DIY person who shouldn't have been allowed to touch a tool so my brother and myself are slowly working away at any issues and things we want to change haha.