Help with posting pics needed !!

Sour_Squirrel

I need help posting pics on this forum.

Whenever I try posting a pic it says that the file that I'm trying to upload is too big. Can someone tell me how I can resize the photo, or post pics on here.

Another thing is that I'm using an iPhone to do everything as I don't own a computer.....

Please help.

Just like bill said. I use my iPhone a bunch to upload photos here and other forums. Ill try and help you along with some photos to go along with the discription.

1) Ok so first download the photobucket app to your phone.

2)once done you'll get a start up or opening screen like this 941B8E2D-5D3A-482A-BED9-52EB36025D49-874 See the "upload media" button..go to that.

3)you'll then get to choose from your phone library like this 6C8FFD0F-04AD-45BA-998D-FE013EBF8C66-874

4) once you choose a photo from your library in your phone it will upload it to photobucket. Once that is done you can go into the phony bucket library by choosing "my albums" at the bottom middle left see pic. 8C1FAC4E-C714-4ED7-9697-FA1EBC7CF6D7-874 and select the photo you want to share. Once selected do you see the little letter "i" at the bottom right of the screen? Well touch that and a menu like this will pop up 6E0D3825-899E-4863-854D-CF53369AD581-874

5)I select the bottom option (IMG)

6) once you touch the IMG button it will say something like image copied. No go to this website and hold your finger down and let go to paste the copied image.

I hope this works for you. I'm far from computer sauvey, but this works well for me hope it helps you out.