Tomiko Lake

iFish4real

Have never been ice fishing on this lake but fished there quite a number of years ago. The lake is known for walleye and pike, (some bass and perch) and we have caught large numbers of walleye back in the day. Don't know where you are thinking of staying but we used to fish the north-east end mostly. There are a couple of points there that used to produce very well. There was a camp at the end of Tomiko Rd. ran by a guy named Benny (probably gone now) but people used to stay there and said the fishing was also good right off the camp. Don't know if this helps much making your decision but it's all I can tell you. Good luck.

I have only stayed there in the summer, been twice, once in 99 and last year. The walleye fishing was good both times I went (better in 99). I stayed at Okimot both times, nice place, they do run some cottages in the winter and I heard the walleye fishing is good from some others that were staying there.

Randy does his wife still run tomiko lake lodge? We stayed there years ago it was a nice place. Okimot was very nice and has bait with winterized cabins. Dad and I took our last may 24 trip together up there stayed at moose point lodge they were also nice people. We had all the eyes we could need for a trip and I got dads replica made from a 27.5" full of eggs that went back what a great memory that place holds for me.