Fish finder for bow

bigcreekdad

i use an old eagle 320 up front.. you can get a bracket that you attach a regular transducer to which has a band that wraps around the trolling motor.

or you can go low-tech (like me) and just use regular ole elec. tape and a small piece of wood wedged between the ducer and motor to hold it at the right angle, then make a few wraps with the tape around the ducer/wood combo and motor.

i use an old eagle 320 up front.. you can get a bracket that you attach a regular transducer to which has a band that wraps around the trolling motor.

or you can go low-tech (like me) and just use regular ole elec. tape and a small piece of wood wedged between the ducer and motor to hold it at the right angle, then make a few wraps with the tape around the ducer/wood combo and motor.

X2 on the low-tech.

To save some money on a fancy trolling motor transducer mount, I just "modified" a regular transducer mount and attached it to the trolling motor with a large stainless hose clamp. Works great and is very strong.

X3