Treats in the mail - Volume III

SlowPoke

Another good couple of days checking the mailbox... one hydro bill and some goodies!

Firstly, our very own Pam Dallaire painted a picture of my daughters testing the water temperature last year during Pike/Trout/Whitefish opener on Simcoe. I received the paintings in the mail and had some frames made and presented one to my Wife and one to my Mother in Law for Mother's day....

Special thanks to Pam. Both said they have never received such a beautiful gift, for any occasion!

The girls and my wife....

DSC03315.jpg

The girls and my mother in law....

DSC03324-1.jpg

And then today for "Good spouse/son in law day" (only sometimes celebrated after mother's day), I received some goodies...

Lowrance LMS 525C dumb ass, Navionics Gold+ Eastern Great Lakes, 12 Cabela's Walleye lures and a Tie Fast Magnum

DSC03317.jpg

Who's coming over to help me install this fishfinder??? LOL

-Brian

Congratulations on the new fishfinder Brian. Hope to see it live in action soon ;-)

What did it cost you by the way?

And how much for the Navionics?

You must have been good boy recently and Santa is coming early for you this year;-)

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Lowrance $699

Navionics $149

Lures $1.99 each (very nice at that price!!)

Tie Fast $8 (I think)

All in US$ $125 taxes/duty, $3.50 brokerage, $40 express shipping (ordered Thursday, arrive today)

Very nice Brian. I didn't receive any fishing goodies in the mail lately, but I did receive a Pamela Dallaire print of a cougar photo that I took a while back. It is simply amazing. I have it framed in the house and everyone that walks in asks about it. When I tell them the story and then show them the photo that was the blueprint for the painting, they are awestruck. The eyes of the cougar in the painting are hypnotizing.

Geez. I just went to Pams web site to find my print on the front page. Pamela did this painting for the Ontario Puma Foundation. Thanks again Pamela.

Pamelas web site

Cougar2-1.jpg

puma_small_for_website.jpg