Mikisew Provincial Park fishing

Doctrt

I'll be fishing Eagle Lake at Mikisew Provincial Park this weekend. I hope to get into some rainbows or specks as this is what's hi lighted for the lake online. I know how tough they can be at this time of year but I've had some good success on similar lakes in the summer trolling small crank baits and spinners. I would assume I'll do better on bass as they're always willing to play, but are there any Mikisew vets out there with any advice?

Thanks in advance.

T

just got back from a weeks vaca on Eagle Lake & caught 100% bass + 1 pike, mainly used electric to go in/out of docks with spinners in morning / aft and switched to top water after 8pm. Our cottage was near the northern tip therefore I primarily stuck to the north side of the bridge where the marina is.

Now my bad news.....I will start a new thread later tonight after I am able to upload a few pictures. Doing aprox 15-20mpg I hit a rock (not marked) and snapped my skeg completely off :( I was hoping folks from this forum will be able to provide feedback or suggest a marine shop willing to weld a new one.