Lake Ontario Report

ehg

WoW!!!! That was a great time. I didnt think it was possible but we got er done. I cant believe the amount of white bass we caught, and I tell ya, because of the climate change we have seen some pretty wild changes in the fishing. For instance, we would go and catch browns from dust till dawn, no eyes and maybe a few white bass. Now, BAMM!!! eyes like crazy, and no browns. Crazy changes. We also have had similar changes on other lakes as well.

Nice pics guys.

I was going to say the same thing fishdevil.My buddy in Toronto used to get me to come down and go out at the pickering plant with him in FEB/MARCH.That outflow had everything and was a hoot.Don't know if you can even get near there now.The hardest part was getting the truck unstuck at Frenchman's bay pulling the boat out in that sand.

Kerry

Just a word of caution to anyone thinking of taking a boat out on Lake Ontario at night or mid-winter, it can be very treacherous.Even though there was no wind that night we were still a tad scared out there, even though we have done this well over 50 times. Actually the big lake has quickly blown up in the past and i've never been more scared in my life.

Majorlifts now your 'Dude'? :huh:

That walleye was probably 8 lbs as well, very fat.

cheers,

ehg

Edited by ehg