Grand parenting 101-102.....103 Had to share. NF

misfish

Ok,,been a grand father for near 5 years. OMG time flys,and Im only to young to be one. LOL.

When the first one came along,it was joy oh joy. A girl. Our family past,was always boys first,second and third,then a girl.

Im of the old part of parenting, where the women take care of the girls,the guys take care of the byes.

First one went well. No issues Mom and nanny took care of all the bussiness.

Then came grand child two. A BOY. He,s a saint.Well as well as a saint can be. He has his history geans in tac. LOL Little bugger. Tough play is no issue for him. Takes a bump and get up and plays the game. Well except for one time when he nailed poppy,and I was down for the count. Gawd love him.

Now heres where 103 comes in. Ya it,s a girl. Pretty much a special angel to us.Same as the pass two, girls taken care of by the ladies,byes by the byes. Thats a rule..................Well it was a rule.

The mrs,s and I are to our own. Walk around with what ever we want on,do as we want. it,s only the two of us.

If we go to the bathroom to do bussiness,the door is some times cracked open.Well number 1 anyways. Quick in an out,sorta speak. LOL

WELL

TODAY

I got caught. :wallbash:

I hear behind me,Poppy,what you doing?

I was yelling at the top of my lungs.

SOMEBODY COME HERE AND GET THE GIRL PLEASE. :oops:

I wasnt about to turn and say hey,get, out of here. I was lost as to what to do.

I also found out that 103, she likes peanut butter sandwiches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and a side order of ketcup to dip it in. OMG

I had to share,It,s to much fun not to.

Im thinking,by the time 104 comes,I should be well prepared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

NOT.

GOD LOVE THEM,IF HE DOSENT,POPPY DOES. :D:good:

Edited by Misfish