American Legacy Fishing Company

adempsey

Anyone ever ordered from the American Legacy Fishing Company? They describe themselves as a G Loomis superstore.

Someone posted on another forum a sale on Shimano Symetre FJ spinning reels for $60. They have free shipping to Canada as well. You can also get a $25 coupon for signing up to their newsletter.

I took a gamble and ordered a couple of reels and some line, hopefully all ends well for me.

I ordered two of those reels myself today. Last years model, but for back up reels and for the kids to use it's a no brainer at that price.

I've ordered from them before with absolutely zero issues, they're great to deal with.

Apparantly they've had a zillion orders. The first batch of Symetres sold out instantly. They're ordering another whackload from Shimano and the reels I ordered this morning are in that shipment and will be delivered on Wed.

Thanks guys. That's good to hear. I've never heard of them and I thought myself to be at least somewhat knowledgable about the US retailers.

Although Mike, the fact you're buying them for your kids makes me think I should just man up and buy some Stradics+, lol.

Edited by FishLogic

Thanks guys. That's good to hear. I've never heard of them and I thought myself to be at least somewhat knowledgable about the US retailers.

Although Mike, the fact you're buying them for your kids makes me think I should just man up and buy some Stradics+, lol.

I found them on Ebay originally. Picked up a Shimano Clarus for Juli for a ridiculous $22.

Received my two reels (although they were in blister packs, not that it really matters) and fishing line in my mail box today. Everything looks good to me. I'd definitely purchase from them again based on this experience.