So who is going to the Spring Fishing Show this weekend??

TJQ

Just got back a little while ago. Same ol same ol, but hey I enjoy it, gets me dreamin of some soft water days ahead. Sat and watched a fellow talk about some Mizmo soft baits..I think thats what there called and some oil and chap stick scent stuff for your lures. Actually enjoyed listening to him (forget his name)and talked fishing with him after his presntation. Overall a great way to kill a few hours and check out whats new.

My son and I went from 430 to 830. I hope the vendors were busy during the day because it was dead when we were there. Not complaining about the lack of crowds though. Enjoyed the show and spoke to some very nice lodge owners and boat sales people. My son got a rod and reel and a few lures from the 3 for $10 bin.

It was good.... i mean i got to see a;ot of peple i only get to see occasionally... got a fantastic deal on some rain jackets... really ya gotta go see those guys. Marks work wearhouse stuff at 1/2 the price! Lures and tours and maybe even convinced the wife to look at a trailer fo some travels next year. great day for me. gonna spend tomorrow on younge street and a nice suite and take a break from email and the phone. why the heck was everyone hugging my wife???

It was good.... i mean i got to see a;ot of peple i only get to see occasionally... got a fantastic deal on some rain jackets... really ya gotta go see those guys. Marks work wearhouse stuff at 1/2 the price! Lures and tours and maybe even convinced the wife to look at a trailer fo some travels next year. great day for me. gonna spend tomorrow on younge street and a nice suite and take a break from email and the phone. why the heck was everyone hugging my wife???

Same reason you do