Flooring installers? Any on the board? Quinte area

Gerritt

Looking to have new hardwood installed in my house in Brighton... I have had a couple of quotes but thought I would offer up the job to members of OFC as well. I have 915sqf that need replacing in a 1800sqf (main floor) bungalow... three wide steps (treads and risers) and two reducers needed for bathrooms...

We are looking at white oak in a wheat colour with a matte finish for the main area... due to my dog (less noticeable scratches) and tiger eye in the bedrooms (darker colour)

not alot of cuts involved... Main living/dining room, hallway and the three upstairs bedrooms...3 closets and a linen closet.

I would easily do this myself...being a carpenter... but my job does not afford me the time to have it done in a timely manner.

I would be willing to supply the materials if need be.

Cash payment.

If you are out there... send me a PM or post here.

G

Id do it for you but you would have to wait till spring..I'm on a Bathroom job in Stony creek for the next 2 months. Were renovating 4 bathrooms in the same house while the clients are away on holidays.. If your looking for a good deal on hardwood I recommend Lumber Liquidators..Amazing deals to be had there.
We have a place on the trent to stay not to far away from you..If your interested in waiting let me know..If not good luck on your search!