PIKIN AND PERCHIN REPORT

Hey guys its been a while since i posted a report because ive been busy at school but with summer vacation in full swing im back on the water.

Finished school last wednsday and since then went out for perch on simcoe twice and out for Pike once......All three days were non stop action ....I love the spring

The first day of perchin was great and we boated over 60 perch and atleast 25 of them were over 11inches ,the biggest being close to 14.

The second day of perchin the action was even better and close to a hundred in three hours and atleast fifty were over 10 inches, we caught a couple that were 13.img0337tl5.jpgimg0336qb8.jpg

Went out yesterday for some pike. It was a beautiful day but a bit windy . The fish were biting thats for sure but i was rusty on the hook set. I went 8 for 14 on mr pike....OUCHHHH. my buddy andrew caught one pike and four huge bass hunting for the toothy criters......In total we boated 9 pike and six huge bass in the process. Dont wurry they were released boatside as they are out of season and on there beds. The biggest pike was 31 inches and we only caught one under twenty eight....not bad

Me with a pike about eight pounds

img0341ah0.jpg

Another one about the same size

img0353oz5.jpg

It was a great couple days on the water and it will only get better as the water temps climb