Binbrook worth going after summer?

hotsky

I had a season pass and spent a lot of time there in the summer both fishing off shore and from my inflatable. Never had a bad day with the boat, but got nothing off shore quite a few times. Now that the conservation area is closed I haven't been there in a month. Pretty sure I can't access the conservation side anymore but I can still fish from the other side of the lake. I tried there in the summer a couple of times but didn't catch anything. Remember reading that there aren't as many game fish in that section of the lake (it's separated by a wier) and I know it's pretty shallow in most parts but wanted to head from people who fished there in the fall/winter? Any point trying? Is it mostly panfish and bullheards?

btw if anyone wants any info on fishing the main part of the lake PM me.

Edited by Gray_Wolf

Thanks to the smart guys from Hamilton airport that lake is higly contaminated (fire retardand substances).

Check this as well.

http://www.downloads.ene.gov.on.ca/files/fishguide/en/advisories/LAKE43077948.html

Fishing is fine as long you release all the fish you catch.

Now should be the hunting seasone there.

I don't think is a good idea to go fishinh there now.

Thanks for the link. I know about the toxins in the water and never kept a fish from there (I always release the fish I catch). Pretty sure hunting is only allowed in the conservation (hunting 'stalls' stay there all year) but didn't see any in the north/west side.

Edited by Gray_Wolf