Southern Ontario Success?

GreenCanada

A buck snuck up on me on the river this morning...not sure who was hunting who, I nearly had a heart attack when I looked over my shoulder and he was 10 feet away...

Even though they aren't dangerous animals it still wakes you up when Bambi's dad gets that close without making a sound.

As Lew said, lucky for him I'm not a hunter.

[/

Edited by iFish4real

A buck snuck up on me on the river this morning...not sure who was hunting who, I nearly had a heart attack when I looked over my shoulder and he was 10 feet away...

Even though they aren't dangerous animals it still wakes you up when Bambi's dad gets that close without making a sound.

As Lew said, lucky for him I'm not a hunter.

Wait until u have a bow in your hand :P...as others said here, it's like they know ;)

but anyway, 10' is a good number for a fisherman...unless you were fishing from a tree-stand, you must be looking or smelling a lot like a doe :P

Your absolutely right Bill, it can get very nasty.

My daughter wasn't hurt at all when she hit & killed a deer 2 years ago doing about 40 MPH, but her car received $7000 damage.

It banged in the bumper, hood, both front fenders, cracked the windshield, dented the roof and then the trunk before landing on the road behind her.

Nope, nothing funny about it at all.

Cnv0543.jpg

Cnv0544.jpg

I killed one too doing 140km/h tho :P...and my car was a lot worse :D